Research SummaryI am a computational cognitive neuroscientist with a main expertise in modelling of EEG/MEG data.
My skills include:
• machine learning analysis of E/MEG (Hidden semi-Markov model analysis),
• conventional E/MEG analysis (event-related potentials, time-frequency analysis, source reconstruction),
• behavioral modelling (drift diffusion models, Shifted Wald),
• advanced statistics (linear-mixed effect
models, cluster-based permutation tests, Bayesian analysis),
• programming (Matlab, R, Python).